"I grew up in the area, graduated from Dayton High School, and could not afford to go to college. My wife and I would now like to help people living in Clarion and Armstrong Counties pursue a higher education." -Mr. Shirey
- Available to high school seniors and adult students
- Applicant must:
- Be graduating or have graduated from a school in Armstrong or Clarion County
- Be studying one of the following fields: education, health/medical, math and engineering, social and human services, technical trade
- Maintain minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Be accepted at an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university, community college or technical/business school
All applicants must complete the online scholarship application, including his/her response to the following essay question.
Please write a personal statement describing why you've chosen this school and this major to pursue.
Not yet awarded