Armstrong County Technical School Scholarship
The purpose of the Armstrong County Technical School Scholarship Fund is to provide funds for scholarships for students pursuing a course of study in the trade arts at an accredited career school, vocational technical school or community college located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
The Foundation hopes that this program will encourage many of our community’s most talented students to consider pursuing occupations in the region following graduation.
- Available to High School Seniors and Adult Students
- Approximately $8,600 available, which may be split into multiple awards
- Student may be full time or part time
- Applicants must:
- Preference given to a senior or post-graduate student from Armstrong, Butler, Elk or Cameron Counties
- Be accepted at an accredited career school, vocational-technical school or community college located in the Commonwealth of PA
- Have a declared major in the trade arts
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
All applicants must complete the online scholarship application, including his/her response to the following essay question.
Essay is to be no more than one page.
What do you intend to do with your training after graduating?
- 2006-07 David Hipchen
- 2007-08 Diana Himich
- 2008-09 Audra Sensor, Mary Deetscreek and Faith Mergen
- 2009-10 Richard Brown, Benjamin Rearick, Isaac Smith & Alyson Tilley
- 2010-11 Cindy Smeltzer, Rachelle Minteer, Erica Alcibiade & Denise Dillion
- 2011-12 Hailey Fleeger
- 2012-13 Hailey Fleeger & Angelekia Rosen
- 2013-14 Brian Boylan & Anita Yount
- 2014-15 Angela DeAngelo & Noah Tomkiewicz
- 2015-16 Cassandra Clouse & Shania Poney
- 2016-17 Justin Beham & Christopher Schreckengost
- 2017-18 Christopher Schreckengost
- 2018-19 Nicoal Smith & Krista Koprivnak
- 2019-20 Nicoal Smith & Hannah Pozzuto