Richard G. Snyder Family Scholarship
The Richard G. Snyder Family Scholarship for the Fields of Agriculture and the Fields of the Earth and Mineral Sciences was established to provide funds for scholarships for students majoring in the fields of agriculture or the fields of the earth and mineral sciences. Preference will be given to residents of Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Indiana and Lawrence Counties in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Available to High School Seniors and Adult Students
- Approximately $4,000, to be split into two awards
- Student may be full time or part time
- Applicant must:
- Be accepted and enrolled at an accredited four year college or university in the United States
- Have a declared major in the fields of agriculture or the fields of earth and mineral sciences
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
All applicants must complete the online scholarship application, including his/her response to the following essay question.
Essay is to be no more than one page.
What do you intend to do with your training after graduating?
- 2006-07 Megan Andring & Patrick McKinney
- 2007-08 Brett Ashley
- 2008-09 Brett Ashley & Stephanie Heilman
- 2009-10 Brett Ashley & Stephanie Heilman
- 2013-14 Ryley Cowan
- 2014-15 Ryley Cowan & Abigail Remis
- 2015-16 Ryley Cowan, Jacob Williams & Austin Porter
- 2016-17 Ryley Cowan & Nathan Pastorek
- 2017-18 Nathan Pastorek, Brendan Swanson & Nathan Peppler
- 2018-19 Aaron Seidel, Dylan Walker & Nathan Pastorek
- 2019-20 Carlee Wilson & Nathan Pastorek
- 2020-21 Laurie Enders & Carlee Wilson