- Available to High School Seniors or Adult Students
- Approximately $3,525 available
- Applicant must:
- Be a graduating senior from Armstrong School District or Lenape Tech, or an adult student in the healthcare field (with preference given to a major in Pharmacy)
- College student(s) must be a resident of Armstrong School District
- Be enrolled to attend an accredited college, university, or other post-secondary institution in the United States
All applicants must complete the online scholarship application, including his/her response to the following essay question.
Please write a personal statement of no more than one page expressing your reasons for choosing a career in pharmacy or healthcare, including your career aspirations and goals. You may incorporate any role-models you've had and the criteria you believe comprise a quality professional in your field. Please provide any work experience that you have had currently or in the past.
- 2020-21 Elizabeth John & Taylor Relich