Burrell Township Scholarship
The purpose of the Burrell Township Scholarship Fund is to help needy and deserving students who are residents of Burrell Township, Armstrong County, PA, and who display exceptional ability and aptitude to acquire a college, technical or professional education. The fund was established by Anna Cloyde Brooks in memory of her mother, Christina King Woodward, father, Oliver Woodward, and brother, Harry Woodward.
- Available to High School Seniors and Adult Students
- Approximately $3,350 available, which may be split into multiple awards
- Student may be full time or part time
- Applicant must:
- Be a senior or post-graduate student from Burrell Township, Armstrong County, PA (proof of residency required)
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university, career school, vocational-technical school or community college located in the Commonwealth of PA
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
All applicants must complete the online scholarship application, including his/her response to the following essay question.
Essay is to be no more than one page.
What do you intend to do with your training after graduating? Please also describe your financial need for this scholarship.
- Past Recipients