Tut Toth Memorial Scholarship
The Tut Toth Memorial Scholarship Fund is supported by family and friends through an annual memorial baseball tournament. At the time of his death in 2011, Douglas "Tut" Toth was the league's player agent and manger/coach for a softball and baseball team. He was active in many local non-profits and youth sports programs, but was dedicated especially to New Bethlehem Little League. He is still the only person in NBLL to have been on a District Championship team as a player and then as an adult to be the manager of a District Championship team. Tut was instrumental in the beginnings of Little League softball in New Bethlehem and led that team to the first D25 softball win for New Bethlehem.
- Available to High School Seniors
- Student may be full or part time
- Applicant must:
- Be a graduating senior from the Redbank Valley High School or resident of Redbank Valley School District (or successor), or cyber school/home school senior who meets high school or School District requirement.
- Have been a former New Bethlehem Little League (or successor) organization player (includes softball and baseball)
- Enrolled at an accredited post-secondary school, as approved by the Community Foundation Board of Directors
All applicants must complete the online scholarship application, including his/her response to the following essay question.
Not yet awarded