The Armstrong Concert Band Scholarship was established in 2006 to assist in funding the education of Armstrong Concert Band members.
The Armstrong Concert Band Scholarship is a nonrenewable gift of $400.
The applicant must:
- be an adult student or a graduating senior from Armstrong County
- have played in a band
- be academically strong
- display solid evidence of leadership capability
- present high moral standards as shown by a strong character
- be accepted for admission to a four-year college or university
All applicants must complete the scholarship application and complete the following essay question.
Please write an essay of no more than one page in which you define what your involvement in band has meant to you in your life, and how you believe band has helped prepare you for the future.
- 2007-08 Sara M. Faletti
- 2008-09 Mallory Lambert
- 2009-10 Julie Satterfield
- 2011-12 Kevin Treacy
- 2012-13 Bailey Neale
- 2013-14 Mark Wasilko
- 2014-15 Mark Wasilko
- 2018-19 Melody Trudgen