The Richard G. Snyder Family Scholarship for the Fields of Agriculture and the Fields of the Earth and Mineral Sciences was established to provide funds for scholarships for students majoring in the fields of agriculture or the fields of the earth and mineral sciences. Preference will be given to residents of Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Indiana and Lawrence Counties in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Available to High School Seniors and Adult Students
Two non-renewable gifts of $2,050 each
Full Time or Part Time
The applicant must:
- be a college student at an accredited four-year college or university located in the United States
- be accepted at a college or university either full- or part-time with a declared major in the fields of agriculture or the fields of earth and mineral sciences
- maintain a 3.0 GPA
All applicants must complete the scholarship application and complete the following essay question.
Essay is to be no more than one page.
What do you intend to do with your training after graduating?
- 2006-07 Megan Andring & Patrick McKinney
- 2007-08 Brett Ashley
- 2008-09 Brett Ashley & Stephanie Heilman
- 2009-10 Brett Ashley & Stephanie Heilman
- 2013-14 Ryley Cowan
- 2014-15 Ryley Cowan & Abigail Remis
- 2015-16 Ryley Cowan, Jacob Williams & Austin Porter
- 2016-17 Ryley Cowan & Nathan Pastorek
- 2017-18 Nathan Pastorek, Brendan Swanson & Nathan Peppler
- 2018-19 Aaron Seidel, Dylan Walker & Nathan Pastorek